Home Programme » Programme features
This 6-day course will cover a wide range of established and emerging topics in cellular stress and ADP-ribosylation, from basic concepts, to recent breakthroughs, advanced techniques, and clinical implication.
Session topics are:
- ADP-ribosylation, NAD synthesis and signaling
- Protein homeostasis and proteostasis
- Heat, nutrient and metabolic stress
- Chromatin and genotoxic stress
- Stress induced NAD compartmentalization and trafficking
- ADP-ribosylation from virus to cancer
The programme provides participants with ample opportunities for presenting and discussing their own work: all poster sessions will be preceded by flash poster presentations, given by up to 60 participants, and up to 12 other participants will be selected to give short talks.
Several “meet the speakers/experts” session will be an excellent opportunity to ask questions and establish new professional relationships.
The course includes a free afternoon or optional visit to Pompei or Ercolanum or Sorrento (not included in the registration).